Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday

I don't have anything really exciting to report. We spent the night at home last night for the first time in 3 days. Thanks to Billy and Mary for letting us stay with them while Paul is refinishing the floors. The dust and fumes were a little much for me and the kids. Paul has gone to Home Depot to get the last coat of polyurethane for the floor. Then when he finishes that, he'll start work on the living room! It's taken a little longer than anticipated, but the floor looks GREAT!!!! You can see a picture on Paul's blog. I'm so proud of Paul for the hard work that he's put into it. It's going to be something that I know we'll both be proud of!
I'm not sure if we'll be able to stay home tonight or not. It depends on how long the last coat takes to dry.

I'm going to try to go out in a bit to do some tax-free shopping. I need to find Addi some cleats for soccer and Paul a couple of back t0 school shirts. Hopefully Levi will cooperate. Soccer starts soon. Tryouts are Monday!! We registered Addi on Thursday and she is so excited!!!

Well, that's all my exciting news for now. Hope you are all having a great weekend!!

1 comment:

mary said...

Hey Kim you are always welcome here. Sorry I could not go to the mall with you and the kids but Jazz wanted me to cook hamburgers for them and my dad came over and Sally and Brianna. Dad wasn't in the best of mood he was having a hard night as I was when he left. I sometimes don't know what to do but let him know how much I love him and sometimes that doesn't seem like enough I hope God wraps his arms around him and keeps him very safe. Love yall mary