Thursday, August 16, 2007

56 Days to Go!!!

I went to the dr. today for a regular checkup. I'm 31 weeks and one day today. I'm happy to report that I had not gained any weight so I'm still at starting weight. Woo hoo! My BP (this is strictly for Tina) was 122/74. Lila's heartrate was fine too. Everything is going great! We scheduled our c-section today, so our official date is OCTOBER 12TH!!! After some debate (since my dr. just retired from OB), Dr. John Woods is going to do the c-section. He is very kind and has a great bedside manner. I think I'll be happy with this decision. He told me today that my liver condition with my first pregnancy is "on my radar" but that there's really no reason to worry as recurrence is so rare.
Paul is going to try to find me a good countdown clock to put on my blog now that we have an exact date.
Even though things continue to go very well, we ask that you all continue to remember us in your prayers, as we all know how fast things can change. We are so thankful that God has blessed us so far with such a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Only 56 days until Lila's arrival!! Man, I've got to get her room ready!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Glad you have a date set!!! Can't believe she'll be here in less than 2 months!!

Rachel said...

The weeks sure have flown by. (At least for me!) I can't believe she is almost here.

Kelly said...

wishafriend.com has some countdown tickers. I am jealous - I am at the mercy of when baby girl #2 decides to enter this world!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear of the good dr report and of the date! We're looking forward to Thankgiving!

Paul said...

Thanks for building the baby in your belly and everything. You're doing a great job and look absolutely beautiful!

I can't wait to hold you Lila!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

GO LILA! You are doing a great job Kim. And I appreciate the updates...you know me..Im looking for those numbers! It wont be long til Lila & Bayley are both at church...things will really be lively then! lol

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I am so happy for you I will be happy to see her. She will be happy and make a sweet little Lila I do belive. Well take care and May God Bless. Phyllis

Kim said...

I know we do not get to see you very often but you are in our prayers and I can't wait to meet little Lila!!!