Monday, August 20, 2007

Great Weekend


We had a great weekend. We had the best houseguest ever Friday night! Hannah spent the night and she was perfect! She slept from 11 p.m. until 8:30 a.m.! I was surprised since she was in unfamiliar surroundings. This is the second time she has spent the night with us and we really enjoyed it! Here are a couple of pictures I took Saturday morning. Hannah is just the sweetest little neice an aunt could ever hope for!!
On Saturday we went to Hannah's first birthday (unfortunately, I forgot my camera!). It's hard to believe she is going to be one year old on Thursday!!! This time last year we were all anxiously waiting for her arrival! Happy early birthday, Hannah boo!!!


We didn't do much on Sunday, just a little laundry. Sunday night after church Addi and I went to Dairy Queen with the usual Sunday night crew and it was very enjoyable.
Today was just an average Monday. The kids both slept late and I took advantage of that and slept in too! Addi had her first soccer practice tonight. It was HOT, but she enjoyed herself. Her first game is on September 15th, so mark your calendars!!
I spoke with the surgery scheduling department at St. Vincent's today and got the c-section scheduled. We will have to be there on October 12th at 5 a.m. The surgery is scheduled for 7 a.m.! It's really starting to sink in that we're almost there!!
Happy Monday everyone!!

6 comments:

Paul said...

Next time, let's keep her and not tell Josh and Katie!

David Courington said...

Those are great pictures. Made my day.

Anonymous said...

anxiously awaiting for Lila The pictures are great and I will make you a cd of the kids at the birthday party. Mary

Emily said...

Three beautiful children!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I love the picture's they are so cute. I waiting to see who the little girl look's like. Maybe she might be an Alabama fan like her big sister. Who know's. May God Bless. Phyllis

Katie said...

Thank you for keeping Hannah for us! It was a lot easier getting things ready for her party without having to chase her around! We have some BEAUTIFUL children in our family, if I do say so myself! I can't wait to see how beautiful Lila will be!