Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Update on Addi

Addi did go to the doctor today. She has bronchitis. So he put her on some good cough medicine and an antibiotic. He also gave her some cream to go on a couple of spots she had on her face. Addi had self-diagnosed herself with the chicken pox, but Dr. Smith assured her it was NOT that! Dr. Smith said it was probably Infantigo. She may just be blessed with my "sensitive" skin. Ugh, I hope not.
Not much else going on. Levi made it through church tonight without having to go to the nursery. I was proud of him! Go Levi!
One more thing- It is HOT here! These over 100 degree days are killing me! And our air conditioner is struggling to keep up!

2 comments:

mary said...

Hey Kim I am glad Addi didn't have Chicken Pox ha. And like I have always said Levi is just 2 and he is growing out of all of his terrible twos. Love yall MARY

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Hey Kim I am happy thing's turned out ok at the Dr. for the kid's. I now have me a blog. Nana's Blog.