Thursday, November 15, 2007

Eating Bon Bons....

Do you work? I always love it when someone asks me this question. My reply is usually, "Not outside the home." Because being a SAHM is work!! Anyone who has ever done it will attest to it! There's always something to do, even when there seems like there's nothing to do! So this post is in honor of all those SAHMs that read my blog!

Just an average Day In the Life of this Stay-at-home Mom:
Feed Lila
Change Lila
Fix Breakfast
Change Levi (he pees in potty! :-)
Load Dishwasher
Clean up Levi (poops in his big boy underwear)
Clean up broken Christmas ornament that Levi broke in 500 pieces!
Feed Lila
Change Lila
Make Tea
Put up Laundry
Make Lunch
More Laundry
Put Levi down for nap
Cut coupons
Feed Lila
Change Lila
Get paints out and let Addi use water colors
More Laundry
Levi gets up from nap and has to have bath because he pooped and took his diaper off!
Clean the toilet
Clean up Levi (AGAIN) because he discovers the paints still on dining room table and helps himself!
Clean dining room table!
Try to figure out Lila's new stroller so I can take it to the dr. tomorrow
Fix supper (Thank goodness Paul went to store for me) while feeding Lila and allowing Addi to "help" me fix baby pizzas.
Write this blog!!!!
And it's just supper time!!!
Is staying home worth it???? You bet!!

A new Addi story:
This morning when Addi woke up she excitedly says, "Mommy, I had a dream last night!! It was a great dream!!! I got a cell phone!! When am I getting a cell phone?"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

One more thing: Even though Levi had a couple of "poop mishaps" today he has been to the potty three times!! And he told me- I didn't ask him. That is major progress! Go Levi!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Kim,
I hear ya! Where are all the bons bons I have heard so much about?? Never had one myself! I don't know how you juggle three kids!

Mandi said...

I hope you guys have a great day and know you are looking forward to Paul being home next week some! See you soon! Miss you lots!!

Pam said...

But I thought all SAHMs do is play with kids and watch tv...and eat those bonbons!! You mean I got some bad information?!?! :D Just kidding, Kim! Please don't throw a dirty diaper at me!