Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Update

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY!!! No, I don't go outside my home to work every day, but I still very much look forward to the weekend! Primarily because Paul is home and he helps me out so much. Plus I enjoy his company.
I guess most of you know from Paul's blog, but he didn't pass his boards this year. As Addi said, "Even though Daddy didn't win, he's still a winner to us!" I'm so proud of all the hard work that he did working toward this goal. He was only 14 points (out of 400 points) short of passing. We're confident he will pass on the next try! I'm not just proud of his work on this, I'm just proud of him in general. He works so hard so I can stay home with the kiddos. I'm grateful.
The kids are great. Addi had one last soccer game last night and THEY WON!!! Woo hoo! Levi is into everything as usual. He is such a BOY!! He comes up to me with Addi's shin guard last night and says, "Mommy, smell this!! It smells!!" He was right. It smelled.
Lila is being such a content and peaceful baby and for that I am truly thankful! She is eating 4 ounces at a time now and hardly ever spits anything back up. She only wakes up once during the night to eat which is great for a newborn. She goes back to the doctor Tuesday for her one month checkup! I can't believe she'll be a month old already!!!!!
I'll try to get some new pictures up this weekend. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Kim have you weighed Lila lately? I just wondered if you had a clue what she was weighing these days. She is such a doll.

Unknown said...

I haven't weighed Lila since her last dr. visit...I'm guessing over 9 pounds! Her legs don't look like chicken legs any more!