Saturday, November 17, 2007

Random Ramblings

Just wanted to update everyone on yesterday's events....I had my dr.'s appointment yesterday morning and was given a clean bill of health! Yea!
Addi had her ultrasound and kidney tests run yesterday and she was such a big girl!! I'm so proud of her! We won't know anything about the results until sometime next week.
I have a Levi story to tell today. First of all, Addi is always watching commercials and informing me, "I want that!!" Well, Levi has picked up on it. If there's a commercial for cars, trains, trucks, or anything that resembles a toy boys might like, Levi says, "I WANT THAT!" Well, yesterday Levi and I were watching tv and a commercial for the Bounce and Spin Zebra came on. He proceeds to yell, "I want that!!!!!" I said, "Okay, come here." I take him to his room and show him the zebra which he got for Christmas last year! He says, "OH!!!" and gets on the zebra and jumps up and down! He doesn't even know what's in his own room!!!
We all went out to eat at the Fish Market last night for Mom's birthday. It was yummy! Levi was very well behaved at supper and we all go to enjoy our meal. It was nice. Even though he still has many moments of complete chaos, I can definitely see some improvement in his behavior. He is getting to where you can reason with him somewhat and that helps. Plus, Granna gave him a fake bug which kept him completely occupied all the way through dinner.
Mom and Dad are going to buy a new HD tv. Everyone is excited about getting to watch the Iron Bowl on it next week! But I'm more excited because we are getting their hand-me-down entertainment center which is a thousand times nicer than the one we have (which is on its last leg).
Today is picture day. We are taking Addi, Levi, Hannah, and Lila to Portrait Innovations to get Christmas pictures! It should be interesting! Hopefully I'll have time tonight to post some of the pics. I am definitely already in the Christmas spirit. I don't think I mentioned it on here, but I already have my tree up! I usually like to wait until the day after T'giving, but I didn't think I would have time to do it that day, so I'm rushing the season just a bit!
Not much else going on....I desperately need to be cleaning and starting to get ready for next week. Paul's mom and dad will be coming in on Thursday and we are super excited! Addi informed me yesterday, "You know it's only 6 nights I have to sleep until Grammy and PaPa come. You know what that means? Tomorrow, it's only 5!!!"

2 comments:

Granna said...

Do you think that we could buy those bugs in bulk?

Rachel said...

Glad you all had such a good time for Susan's birthday. I am also glad that you got a good report from the doctor. Let me know what they say about Addi.