Wednesday, October 03, 2007

38 Weeks

As of today, I am 38 weeks. It hardly seems real that Lila will be here in only 9 days!!!!!! Addi is asking me every day now how many nights she has to sleep before Lila is born. We are all really looking forward to meeting our sweet Lila.
Paul and I had a lovely weekend last weekend. Levi seemed to do well for Daniel and Mandi and we really appreciate them giving us a little break! The break was nice, but I was really ready to get Levi home by Sunday night! I missed him a lot!!! He brings so much life to our household and he's really missed when he's not around. Addi even missed him! She kept saying, "But Levi and I aren't supposed to be far away!"
In soccer news, the Strike pulled out their first victory Monday night!!!! Woo hoo!!!! We won 1-0. Then we lost Tuesday night 1-0. Oh well....we were grateful for the win. Addi is really enjoying herself and likes her team and her coach. And that's all that matters!
I really don't have anything else exciting to report...I go back to the dr. on Friday. Jazz is going to watch the kids for me. I'll try to update after my appointment although I doubt there will be anything to report!!

No comments: