Friday, October 05, 2007

My LAST Prenatal Dr. Visit

I just got back from my dr.'s visit. As I expected, I have nothing to report. As a matter of fact, they didn't even check to see if I dilated, since I'm not having any contractions. My BP was still okay- 126/80 and Lila's heartrate was fine. I lost one pound this week, putting me back at a total gain of 9. I'm pretty happy with that! The whole visit can be summed up in the last sentence the doctor said this morning, "See you next Friday!" Yippee- only 1 week to go!!!
I truly covet your prayers as we go into this final stretch!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW!!! One week and you'll be able to hold precious Lila. I can't wait to see pictures. We will definitely be thinking about and praying for you and Lila as the end (or beginning)approaches. =)

Pam said...

I'm so excited that there's going to be another Kelsey in the world! I can't wait to meet her! Good luck! I'm praying for you and Lila!!