Sunday, July 22, 2007

100 Things about Addi

Addi must be feeling left out because she has insisted on writing her own "100 things about me" list. So here goes--
1. I love playing on the "puter." (computer)
2. My name is Addi Kelsey.
3. I love playing with my Mommy.
4. My mommy's name is Kim.
5. My Daddy is special.
6. I love playing with my mommy and daddy.
7. Mommy is special.
8. I love watching tv.
9. I love playing with my brother Levi.
10. Me and Levi are "so best children."
11. Me and Mommy are best and me and mommy are superheroes. And Daddy and Levi.
12. Me and Levi love playing together.
13. Me and Levi love playing every day.
14. I love playing with my mommy, daddy, and Levi.
15. I love my mommy and daddy.
16. I love my brother Levi.
17. Me and Levi are best family in the whole wide world.
18. We love playing together.
19. I love chicken and mayonnaise.
20. I love to go shopping with my mommy.
21. We are the best shoppers.
22. Me and Mommy are really best.
23. Our whole family loves playing together.
24. I have a cousin named Jasmine and another cousin named Alex.
25. Alex is the best cousin and Jasmine is the best cousin.
26. I love getting mail.
27. Grammy and Papa live from away in Oklahoma.
28. My bestest friends are Laurel and Xander and Noah and Nick and Jasmine.
29. Me and Jasmine are so great.
30. Alex is my friend.
31. I love playing at camp and I like being in Sassafrass.
32. Me and Laurel are greatest hunters.
33. I'm gonna have a little sister and her name is Lila. She's going to grow up and I'm going to like her and hold her.
34. I love Lila so much.
35. I'm going to give Lila kisses and wash her feet.
36. I love Mommy so much.
37. We already got cable.
38. We have a lot of tv shows.
39. Me and Mommy are really great.
40. We are the greatest hunters in the whole wide world (because we find stuff).
41. I have curly hair.
42. And it's red.
43. My mommy's name is Kim.
44. My daddy's name is Paul
45. Daddy is a superhero.
46. We are family.
47. Our family is superheroes.
48. We obey God.
49. Our whole family is really great.
50. I have nice curly hair.
51. My PaPa in Oklahoma has a farm.
52. We went to a party last night and we had to dress like old people. Me and Mommy dressed up great.
53. Me and Levi are bestest kiddos.
54. My daddy has stinky socks.
55. I love playing with my mommy.
56. I don't like bugs.
57. I love playing with Hannah when I see her likes it.
58. Her mommy is Katie and her daddy is Josh.
59. I hope Granna and Gramps gets back from the mountains.
60. Billy fixed me a dress.
61. I love playing with Jasmine and Alex.
62. Billy fixes stuff for me.
63. I love God.
64. I worship God.
65. I listen to the Bible.
66. Church- we always should go to church.
67. Mary's birthday party was last night. Me and Laurel played there together.
68. My eyes are blue.
69. Some eyes are brown, some are green, and some are blue. Our whole family has blue eyes, except daddy, who has green eyes.
70. My room is so great.
71. It's pink.
72. I just moved into it.
73. I got to help paint.
74. I am only 4.
75. I have a brother and he is only 2. Remember Levi?
76. Me and Levi love playing together.
77. I like eating too much.
78. I love watching tv too much.
79. I like to watch Spongebob.
80. I like to watch the Fairly Odd Parents.
81. I love playing.
82. We always love each other.
83. I like to play on pbskids.org
84. My mommy wears glasses.
85. I have two boyfriends. One is named Xander and the other is 'lil Clay.
86. I have dogs named Molly and Abby. Molly is only one and Abby is 6.
87. I love Bayley.
88. I'm watching Spongebob right now.
89. I have a boss named Mommy and Daddy.
90. When mommy has to go to the dr. I stay with Katie.
91. When mommy brushes my hair it hurts.
92. When I brush my hair it don't hurt.
93. Me and mommy are so great.
94. Jasmine is the best kid- and me.
95. I'm going to Vacation Bible School tonight.
96. My middle name is Rae.
97. My real name is Addison.
98. I have a lot of freckles on my nose and cheeks.
99. I love Pringles.
100. But these Pringles are just a snack.

I hope you all enjoy! I have laughed at her while doing this list until I can't laugh any more. She has said some of these things at least 10 times each!

3 comments:

Paul said...

I can't wait to read Levi's!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Im with Paul...I bet Levi's will be a hoot! Addi is my hero! Sydney LOVED her 100 things. Great Job Addi.

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Addi needs her own blog....jk