Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another Angel in Heaven

Baby Chandler Ferguson lost his battle last night. For those of you that might not know, he was the nephew of some of our friends from church. He was born at 25 weeks gestation and has fought a hard battle for the past 9 weeks or so. We have been praying very hard for him, but sometimes God's plans are different than our own.
It seems like we have been surrounded by a lot of heartache and turmoil in our church family lately. I hope the Wylie/Ferguson family knows that our prayers will continue to be with them as they try to cope with this enormous loss.
On another note, Addi isn't feeling well today, so she and I are staying home from church. Her throat and head have been hurting and she has been running a low fever. I always hate missing church. It seems to throw my whole week off when I'm unable to go. Addi doesn't like it either. As a matter of fact, she wants me and her to have class as soon as Paul and Levi leave for church. So we will. Now I know how Tina has been feeling for the past several weeks!
I hope I will have something positive to post about soon!

2 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

My heart is breaking for Melody & the Wylies. I am sorry Addi is sick. Tell her I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Teale said...

We don't know this family, but I would love to have their address to send a card if you have it... if so, would you mind sending it in a myspace message to me? Thanks-