Thursday, July 19, 2007

Heavy Heart

I'm blogging today with a heavy heart. I started not to blog at all, but I want to solicit all of your prayers for the Nabors and Yeilding families. The Nabors family lost a mother of two small children yesterday in a fatal car accident. The Yeildings lost a precious baby girl, only a few hours old. I can't imagine what these families are going through and hope you all will pray for them because they need all the strength they can get during these difficult times.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Saying prayers for them......

Katie said...

I am so sad today! I was going to call you with her name but I couldn't bear to tell you how bad she was! Pregnant women do not need to hear news like this! Love you!

Kim said...

I still haven't gotten the courage to blog...about anything. Nothing seems important anymore. I am just crushed about little Kendall and I can't help but hurt for Chad & Teale. I hope you are doing well.