Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome to the Third Trimester, Lila Victoria!

Well, today marks the beginning of the third trimester of this pregnancy! I got to thinking that it's only about 11 weeks until Lila's arrival! I still have a lot to do to get her room ready, but we are making a lot of progress. Paul has pulled up carpet in the living and dining rooms and it looks good, but we still have sanding and sealing to do.
I went to the dr. today for my regular checkup and my glucose screening. I won't know about the glucose screen until tomorrow, but everything else is going fine. I had gained 3 pounds so I'm now exactly where I started. Can't complain too much about that. Just for Tina's information, my blood pressure was 120/70 so I'm still doing well with that. Lila's heart rate was 157 today which is also normal. It's nice to go and everything be normal, normal, normal! Please continue to pray for us as we get closer to the arrival of little Lila. We have been reminded a lot recently how blessed a "normal" birth can be. We are praying that she comes here with no complications like big brother, Levi.
I am happy to report that I am still feeling great and hope this pattern continues for the rest of the pregnancy!
Have a great Wednesday!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I am glad everything went well. I can't believe it is only 11 weeks! In a way, October seems so far away but not really.

Crystal said...

It seems like your pregnancy has flown by. I hope everything continues smoothly.

Paul said...

Thanks for being the best mother!

Katie said...

Yay, I am glad everything is normal. Keep growing Lila! We can't wait for 11 weeks to pass by so we can meet you!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

OK It is 2:14 and Im bored....UPDATE!!!! I know you got cable but have some pitty on me & give me some entertainment. lol

Kelly said...

Nice to meet you, Kim. :o) Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.