Friday, July 13, 2007

Thanks, Paul!

I just wanted to thank Paul for all the hard work he's done on "upgrading" my blog. I don't have the patience for it and I love my new banner he made! Thanks, Honey!
Rachel's sister, Meredith, was involved in a car accident yesterday in Kentucky. I'm going with Rachel to Kentucky today to check on her. Rachel's mom is in Ireland on vacation. I didn't want Rachel to have to go by herself. Please keep Meredith in your prayers as well as Rachel and myself as we travel. Paul and Levi are having a "bachelor weekend" as Paul put it and Addi is going to stay with Billy, Mary, Jasmine, and Alex for the weekend. She couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

mary said...

hey Kim Addi is just great she brings so much laughter and fun. She was the best little big girl ever. Mary