Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Addi's New Room


We (when I say we, I mean mostly Paul) have been doing a lot of moving around to get our house ready for baby Lila. Yesterday, Addi got to move into mine and Paul's old room- her big girl room! As you can see, she picked out her own color scheme- ALL PINK!! Gramps calls it Pepto Bismol Pink! She kept her comforter from her other room and we painted the walls and Granna made her some curtains to match. Thanks, Granna! Alex came and helped Paul finish the paint trim and move the furniture, since I'm "taking it easy." I mostly cleaned out closets and moved closet stuff. I'm still not finished with her closet, but hope to finish it today. Now the rest of the house looks like an F5 tornado has come through! Hopefully that won't last long as we are planning a yard sale this Saturday at Josh and Katie's. Tell anyone you know to come! I'm cleaning out like a mad woman! Getting rid of all the blue blankets and bibs! This picture is this morning when Addi woke up in her new room!
One more thing- everyone should visit my Aunt Mary's New Blog- Mary Makes You Smile!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!!

Paul said...

Just for the record - that white spot is not on the wall. I think it's a glare.

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Do you think you could have used a Brighter Pink????? just kidding it looks great I need my room painted, and Ashley's too and maybe the....Just joking...

Anonymous said...

What a great room to wake up in!

Katie said...

I like it!!

mary said...

I absolutely love the color it is her altogether. She fits right in with her room.