Wednesday, September 05, 2007

34 Weeks

Today marks week number 34 for this pregnancy! The last few weeks have flown by! Everything continues to go well and we have just 5 weeks and 2 days until Lila's arrival (assuming she doesn't decide to come any sooner)!
Rachel is having a "small" shower for me at her house on Saturday. She has put a lot of work into it and I couldn't thank her enough! I am getting excited about it!!
Well, I don't really have anything else, just wanted to leave a quick update for my loyal readers! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm so glad you're having such a smooth-sailing pregnancy. I can't wait to see pictures; I know she'll be beautiful.

Rachel said...

It is small. Well, ok. It started out small but I don't do small well! I am looking forward to it.

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Well I will be happy when she get's here also so someone else can hold her beside you. Well I hope thing's are better so I can come I need the change bad. This is also Kent's Birthday. Well take care and see you Saturday. May God Bless you.