Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shower Pictures!

Rachel has these pictures on her blog, but I'm posting them here too!

Rachel made this beautiful wreath which will adorn our door at St. Vincent's Hospital in just a little over 4 weeks!!!! Then it will go on the door to Lila's bedroom!


Rachel and Me!


Addi and Mommy!

I hate we took this picture after Mary, Jazz, and Laura left...but here's the rest of my family that was still there!!

I couldn't post pictures without pictures of the napkins with Lila's name on them!! Rachel had to order 100 of them, so we had plenty left to use for her first birthday party next year!!
Thanks again to everybody who came! And to Rachel for making everything just perfect! Now I need to go get on those thank you notes! ;-)
One more thing- I won the auction for my bedding so it should be here by next week! Yay!!!!

2 comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I love the napkin's they are so cute I have never seen any like this before. I have just seen them at wedding's. Well I know you can not wait until she get's here. I heve her something I will bring it Wed. night and give it to you.

Anonymous said...

what is the auction you won? That is exciting. What does the bedding look like man I can't wait till Lila arrives another exciting person coming into my life your children mean the world to me and I can't wait for the soccer game Saturday go Addi. Oh I love yall to. Mary