Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Of course I will!"

"Of course I will!"- These were the words I said to Paul when he asked me to marry him, 10 years ago today!! I can't believe 10 years have passed. I was a freshman at FHU and Paul surprised me by coming down early for the weekend from Oklahoma Christian. We were taking a nice little stroll around campus. We decided to sit on one of the swings in the commons area and it didn't take him long to pop the big question. I don't know why he was so nervous- he must have known I would say yes!!
9 years of marriage and almost 3 kids later, I would still say the same thing if he asked me again- "Of course I will!!!"
I love you, Paul!!!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary to you two =)

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I would like to wish you a Happy Anniversary. I can not belive it has been that long. I hope you both have many more. May God Bless.

Karen said...

I used to play trumpet with Paul at OC, and I remember him telling me about what he was going to do. I think he even showed me the ring, if I remember correctly. He was so excited!! Congrats. Someday I would like to meet you.

Paul said...

Aww. I love you too! Happy ring anniversary!

Paul said...

Karen - I think I brought the ring to band to show off. I was such a nerd. Actually, I was just proud of myself for finding my soul mate.

David Courington said...

Has the axe murderer really been around that long?


Wow!!!!
Seriously, I don't know what we would do without him, and you too. We love you both.