Monday, September 10, 2007

Had an Awesome Weekend!!

I didn't have my camera, so I'll have to post pictures once Rachel sends me the ones she took, but we had a great weekend! The shower at Rachel's was FANTASTIC! I don't think we could have fit one more person in her living room! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such generous friends and family! Lila is going to be one well-dressed little girl!
The shower itself was perfect. Rachel left no detail unattended, right down to the personalized napkins and Edgar's petit fours (yummy, yummy). The food was delicious and the company was even better! And we got lots of good stuff! My aunt Patsy gave me money to buy the stroller I had registered for, but mom and dad bought me a stroller too. SO, I'm going to use the money to buy Lila's bedding. I found some on eBay I like better than what I registered for, so I'm bidding on it now!! I'll post a picture of it at the bottom of this post!
After the shower, we went to mom and dad's and ate supper and watched the Auburn game. I went home before it was over so Levi could go to bed. Then I watched the rest of the game by myself. It was AWFUL! Get it together Tigers!!!
Sunday was okay. Addi had spent the night with Billy and Mary Saturday night and apparently didn't go to bed until about 3 a.m. That was a recipe for disaster during both church services. Addi was terrible!!! She got enough spankings to last a lifetime! Hopefully it was just sleep deprivation!
Anyway, I'll try to get pics from Rachel from the shower and post them later. Have a great week everybody!!!





4 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

I love the bedding! I havent seen it anywhere!

Rachel said...

I am glad you enjoyed the shower. I had the best time. It was so much fun planning and I am glad that everyone turned out. You got some great stuff!

Crystal said...

I love the bedding. It is very cute. I'm glad you had a great shower. =)

Kim said...

I love the bedding and I am so glad that you had a great shower! I can't wait to get things set up for Blake! We need to get Addi and Hailey together for a play day before we pop. :)