Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday

Well, as of yesterday, I am 36 weeks pregnant! 3 weeks and one day to go!!! It will be here before we know it!!
I am trying to get the house ready for Jessica's lingerie shower tomorrow night. My energy level is on the downhill slide....
Today I was working with Addi on her "schoolwork" as she calls it. We were working on writing her numbers 1-20 and her capital and lower case letters. In the middle of working on it, Addi announces, "I have to go poo poo." Well, around here that translates into- "I need you to wipe my bottom." So, I went with her to the bathroom and I tell her, "Tomorrow, I think your schoolwork is going to be to learn how to wipe yourself." To which she replies, "You mean poop school?" I couldn't help but laugh!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Tomorrow night is the lingerie shower and Saturday night we are planning to go to the Revive Singing at ICYC!

No comments: