Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dr. Update

I went to the doctor this morning for my 35 week checkup! Can't believe we have only 4 weeks to go!!! Everything continues to go well. He said I could wait 2 more weeks until my next appt, and then every week after that. My bp was still normal (124/70) and baby's heartrate looked good. I gained 4 more pounds, totaling up to 9 now.
I've had a pretty rough cough for a few days now so he gave me some night time cough medicine. He said my lungs sounded clear, so he didn't see any need for any antibiotics. He also put me on Prilosec because he thinks reflux may be what's causing the cough.
Anyway, enough of all that boring stuff....just keep us in your prayers that everything continues to go this smoothly!

3 comments:

misrology said...

very good blog
Greetings from Egypt
RAMADAN KAREM
BYE

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Im so glad to hear things are still going good! 2 More weeks til your considered full term! WOO HOO Go Little Lila!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I am happy to that everything went well with your visit today. It won't be long now. Take care and have a good day.