Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Full Term!

As of today, Lila is officially a "full-term" baby!! What does that mean? Well, it means that if she came today, she should be able to breathe on her own and have no complications. Woo hoo! Only 16 days until her scheduled c-section!!!! I don't anticipate her showing her face a day earlier than that, but I've learned one thing, especially from my first pregnancy- EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! We appreciate your continued prayers as we get closer and closer to the big day!
In other news, Addi's soccer team tied last night, 0-0! Actually we got a ball in the goal, but the 11 year old referee (literally) said he was calling a time out but no one heard the whistle, so the goal didn't count!! We are still proud of how they played- they looked much better!
Addi had a play date yesterday with Hailey Strange and she had a blast! I have a picture which I'll try to post later. It was nice for Addi to have someone her own age to play with. They got along well and we'll definitely have to do it again! Hailey's mom is expecting a baby in November and it was nice to visit with her as well!
I am definitely looking forward to this weekend! Levi is going to spend the weekend with Daniel and Mandi!!! And Addi is going to spend Friday night with Granna!!! Paul and I are going to sleep late Saturday and then try to get Lila's nursery finished!!
Well, that's all for now. I go to the dr. tomorrow to start my weekly visits (although I'll only have 1 or 2 more!). I'll try to update then.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey,

I need a copy of Addi's soccer schedule.

Paul said...

I'm excited to see who she looks like.

The McDowells said...

I can't believe Lila will be here in just a couple weeks (or maybe sooner!). Get lots of rest while you can!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Kim I can not wait to see this little one. I know she will be a cute and sweet little girl. She can not help but be sweet and cute because he Mom and Dad both are.

Kim said...

We had a wonderful time visiting with you all. Hailey is still asking about Addi and when we can see her again. LOL these little ones have no idea what is in store for them in the next few weeks! I am glad that you are doing well and I will continue to pray that everything goes well for you. I am more than willing to keep Addi for you sometime if you ever need a break and she would like to visit. Take Care!