Saturday, September 01, 2007

Quick Update

I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon and everything is going great! Baby is measuring perfectly at 33 weeks, my BP was 128/70 (there, Tina), and Lila's heartrate was between 160 and 170. The nurse laughed because when she put the doppler on my stomach Lila tried to kick it off. I hope we don't have another Levi on our hands!!! I gained 5 pounds in two weeks!! I'm hoping some of that was from the VERY HEAVY lunch I had just eaten at Jim N' Nick's before my appointment!! I met Rachel for a quick lunch which was very nice, even though we didn't have a lot of time.
I actually had a babysitter for the kiddos all day yesterday. Ashley did a great job with the kids and that allowed me to also go wait over an hour to get our car tags renewed (that's what I get for waiting 'til the last day of the month, which is also payday for everyone). Even though I feel like I spent half the day waiting in line somewhere, I was able to do it in peace.
Addi and I went to eat with the "Friday night crew" last night and we enjoyed it. We also went to Ross and mom bought me a new shirt to wear to my shower next week.
We are planning to go to mom and dad's Monday for Labor Day.
Anyway, I feel like this is a jumbled up post, but Happy Labor Day Weekend everybody!

2 comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Well I know you can not wait until that little girl get's here. You will have in your arm's before you know it. She did not want her to listen to her so that why she kicked that scope off. Well take care Phyllis.

Kelly said...

Oh my! My baby girl did the same thing w/the doppler at my 33 wks visit!